FutureLearn is a digital education platform with courses ranging from history and
cultures to tech and coding.
The short courses are free. You only pay if you want to update.
The Medway Neurological Network is an umbrella Community Group for neurological charities / support groups active in Medway and Kent.
MEDWAY MS GROUP:
We are a friendly group, providing contact, support, a monthly newsletter and information about MS.
You may like to join us at our monthly socials, weekly drop-in, summer outings, or help us raise funds for our local support work.
WEEKLY DROP IN:
These are held on Thursdays from 10am to 2pm at:
The Harbour Suite
Amherst Court Care Home
Chatham, Kent, ME4 6LU
• a place to meet, chat and network
• a warm welcome – whether you’re directly affected by MS, or you’re a family member, carer or friend
• the latest MS publications to read or take home, including the MS Essentials series
• a support team member (most weeks) to discuss any concerns you have
• quarterly talks from one of our MS nurses and the chance to have a private consultation
Indian head massage, reflexology, and foot care are available on the last Thursday of each month from qualified therapist Sarah Crampton. Cost: £5 per treatment.
Telephone: 07804 600 677